Check out the latest Compliance News Flash with blurbs about:
- The Justice Department’s recent settlement with the country’s largest egg producer related to violations of the anti-discrimination laws during the employment eligibility verification process.
- A new requirement on consumer reporting agencies to provide specific language to a consumer requesting a file disclosure under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- California legal protections for employees who seek to change their name and/or social security number after they legalize their immigration status.
- Processors and Privacy Shield.
- Brazil’s new data protection law.
Click here to read the Compliance News Flash.