Arnall Golden Gregory LLP (AGG) is a law firm in Atlanta and Washington DC, that serves the business needs of growing public and private companies. Through mergers and acquisitions, capital markets financing, strategic alliances, joint ventures, regulatory compliance, litigation and other business-related guidance, the firm helps clients across a broad range of industries turn legal challenges into business opportunities.
Privacy and Consumer Regulatory practice group services we provide include:
- Representing consumer reporting agencies, including background screening companies, with respect to Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) compliance and litigation representation.
- Advising clients on compliance with respect to the collection, use, onward transfer, security and storage of personal information, both domestic and international.
- Assisting clients in implementing privacy compliance strategies under the FCRA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and other statutes, regulations and requirements.
- Representing clients in investigative actions by the Federal Trade Commission and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and other federal and state agencies.
Immigration and Global Migration practice group services we provide include the following:
- Form I-9 and E-Verify training.
- Advising on E-Verify enrollment, compliance and best practices.
- Assisting with the development of corporate immigration policies and procedures related to hiring and retention, Form I-9 compliance, E-Verify compliance, and anti-discrimination compliance.
- Advising on Department of Homeland Security subpoenas, audits and investigations, including assistance and response to form I-9 audits.
- Counseling on mergers and acquisitions and form I-9 compliance.
- Representation of foreign owned corporations in the United States, both immigrant and non-immigrant visa processing for businesses and families (temporary work visas and green cards), EB-5 Investor Visa Processing, the immigration consequences of mergers and acquisitions and immigration reform and control act compliance.
- Outbound immigration.
Arnall Golden Gregory also offers services in the following areas:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Complex Insurance Services
- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- Government Affairs and Public Policy
- International Arbitration
- International Business
- Logistics and Transportation
- Mergers and Acquisitions / Strategic Alliances
For more information about AGG and our legal services, please contact:
Ms. Montserrat Miller, Partner