Check out the current edition of the Compliance News Flash (click here). Here are the stories we are flagging for you this week:
- Data breach litigation — breach of contract, negligence, invasion of privacy.
- STEM OPT worksite visits by Homeland Security related to F-1 students working for a company.
- $1.2 million civil fine levied against a cleaning company for Form I-9 violations.
- The “right to be forgotten,” the European Court of Justice and the GDPR.
- The Fairness for High Skilled Immigrants Act may not address immigration concerns and employers should review the legislation carefully to determine if it helps or hurts.