Happy Friday before the Super Bowl that should have seen the Saints playing the Patriots. Check out this week’s Compliance News Flash with blurbs about:
- E-Verify and what employers need to do now that it is again operational.
- The Form I-9 and tools to assist with determining if documents presented are acceptable.
- The CFPB and charges for file disclosures.
- The U.S. may soon have a permanent ombudsman for the Privacy Shield program (thereby making the Europeans happy).
- H-1B petitions for high-skilled workers and a return to premium processing.
Click here to read this week’s Compliance News Flash.
For prior 2019 editions of the Compliance News Flash click here.