Please join Arnall Golden Gregory (AGG) for our annual Employment Law Seminar on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre in Atlanta, GA. Our attorneys—who have been recognized by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business and Super Lawyers—will address what you need to know regarding employer rights and obligations in 2019. AGG attorneys speaking include Montserrat Miller, Megan Mitchell, Henry Perlowski, Brad Kelley and Ed Cadagin, to name a few.
Click here to register. Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided. State Bar of Georgia CLE credit, Society for Human Resource Management HRCI recertification credit and CPE credit hours have been applied for.
- Skeletons in the Closet: Another Year of #MeToo
- Trick or Treat, Part I: What Federal Regulatory Changes Are In Store
- Trick or Treat, Part II: A Spate of New State Employment Laws
- Supreme Court Spell Book: The Expanding Availability of Arbitration for Employment Disputes
- Stirring the Cauldron: Hot Topics Brewing in Benefits Law
- R.I.P. Employment Relationship: Minimizing the Risks Associated With Employee Terminations
- Double, Double, Toil and Trouble: The Increasing Level of Worksite Enforcement by Homeland Security
- Privacy Pumpkin Patch: Background Screening, Social Media, the GDPR, Email, and Other Privacy Concerns
- The Wage and Hour Spider’s Web: Navigating Some of the Lesser Known Parts of the FLSA