This week’s edition of the Compliance News Flash by Arnall Golden Gregory includes blurbs about the:
- National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) conference in Baltimore;
- Temporary Protected Status program and an injunction against the government;
- EU-U.S. Privacy Shield program and enforcement actions against organizations related to their certification;
- Updated “A Summary of Your Rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act” model form; and
- Italy and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Enjoy and have a great weekend!