If you are near the Cobb Energy Centre outside of Atlanta please join me for my firm’s annual employment law seminar.
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2015 from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Location: Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre
Cost: FREE, plus complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided
Our attorneys—who have been recognized by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business and Super Lawyers—will provide the coaching you need to tackle today’s employment challenges.
- New Rules: The DOL’s Efforts to Expand the Coverage for Overtime Pay.
- Labels Really do not Matter: The Dual Efforts of the DOL and NLRB to make Everyone an “Employee”.
- The Expanding Definition of “Sex”: From Pregnancy to Same Sex to Transgender Rights in the Workplace.
- Screen at Your Own Peril: How to Effectively Consider Criminal Records Given the EEOC’s Guidance and Enforcement Efforts and Expanding “Ban the Box” Legislation.
- Living in a Global Workplace: Minimizing the Risk of Migrating Key Personnel Across Borders.
- The Implementation of the Employer Mandate Under the Affordable Care Act: Regulatory Traps for the Unwary Employer.
Click here to register.